Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Mini Book ?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Everyone,
    I hope all of you and your dollies are doing well. My Question is for those of you that have any of the mini books from any of the dolls collections what are the dimentions (ex length width and heighth). I am interested in making a book so this information would be helpful, thanks in advance to all who reply. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    emer222
    Guest emer222's Avatar

    Post

    The mini "Meet Kaya" is 3" tall by 2 1/4" wide by 1/4" thick. (I wouldn't have thought of the thickness if Polly Marie hadn't mentioned it.) [img]wink.gif[/img] Are you making a "Meet Felicity" book?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ November 02, 2006 10:01 AM: Message edited by: Jean C ]</font>

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Molly's Nancy Drew mini book:
    2&1/4" width by 3&1/4" length
    And 1/4" in depth(counting covers)

  4. #4
    Inactive Member perndragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2005
    Posts
    89
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you both for replying to my question. I have just gotten into book making and I love it. So as most of my crafts go I try to make doll sized versions. So now my doll can have all the books that she wants! I hope they turn out well. thanks again. [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •